We have always heard about the benefits of brown Arabic coffee, but what are the benefits of green coffee? Is it similar to the benefits of coffee recognized?
There are many advantages and benefits of green coffee, as it differs from the usual coffee known to it, here are sufficient details as follows.
The difference between green coffee and regular coffee
Green coffee is basically coffee beans that are not roasted and converted to brown, and what distinguishes green coffee from the structure is that it contains chlorogenic material that is affected by heat, so it is reduced in roasted coffee.
Research has recently demonstrated that the presence of this acidic chemical is what gives green coffee its health-promoting properties and characteristics.
As it was found that chlorogenic substances have positive properties on health, promote cardiovascular health, and help to encourage body fat burning and blood sugar regulation.
Benefits of green coffee
There are many different health benefits of green coffee, including:
1- Green coffee helps you lose weight
Green coffee has become well-known in the matter of burning fat and losing weight, especially after what Dr. Oz famously launched his diet, which mainly contains:
- Modern science has demonstrated that green coffee plays a major role in curbing the appetite, suppressing, and reducing hunger.
- It was found that the chlorogenic acid contained in green coffee (which acts as an antioxidant) and caffeine together have a role in accelerating and accelerating the processes of metabolism, metabolism, and burning of fats in the body.
2- Green coffee and blood pressure regulation
Chlorogenic acid has been found to have potent antioxidant properties:
- Fights free radicals and protect cells.
- Especially protect the arteries and blood vessels.
- It has a major role in regulating blood pressure levels for those with high blood pressure.
3- Green coffee and diabetes
It was found that chlorogenic acid has a great role in regulating and lowering blood sugar levels, as it actually helps in reducing blood sugar and insulin, due to its anti-effect on transporting glucose in the blood.